|Once Upon a Full Moon Night
Our CD -- Anything Can Happen -- Our CD
Anything Can Happen (complete with all printed lyrics) will always be available at our performances.
We'll have all the copies you need (they make great holiday gifts!). If you can't make it to one of our
performances, you can find the disc at:
CD Baby (Hear sound clips. Buy the CD, complete with photos and printed lyrics. Post your own
PayPlay.fm (Hear sound clips. Download the whole CD, individual tracks, and artwork. Post your own
Other download sites, including iTunes and Rhapsody
Your 2 a.m. cup sits warm by the window, as you gaze out at the
moonlit sky, dreaming in the quiet and solitude . . . you remember
. . . a hundred full moons ago . . . holding tight, holding on . . .
where did that moment go? . . . maybe you let go a little too soon .
. . can you wish it back? . . . once upon a full moon night, anything
can happen . . .
On Anything Can Happen, we’ve expanded our "guitars-and-
vocals" dreams and dramas, adding harmonies, keyboards,
harmonies, percussion, bass, effects, and more harmonies.
Anything Can Happen is:
• the haunting longings of “Once Upon a Full Moon Night”
• the bluesy snap of “Straitjacket of Love”
• the carousel keyboards of “Fairytale in Motion”
• the layered harmonies of “Cool”
• the slinky guitar lines of “Whenever”
• the happy tap-dance of “Right Where I Want Me”
• the sweet regrets of “Time and Time Again”
• the past and future memories of “Fireflies”
• the sonic shuffle of “Spring in Your Step”
• the big blast of “Burned by Love”
• and, of course, the soaring chorus of our most-requested song,
“Angel in the Snow”
|Stop back soon!
** Jay and Annette **
Once Upon a Full Moon Night, anything can happen!
For more info, e-mail us: